Bem vindo ao MultiracingFSR.com! • Junte-se à nossa crescente comunidade de 4323 membros registados por todo o mundo! • Clique aqui para se registar!

New F1 project building plug and mouldsÁlbum

Fórum específico.

Moderador: Azinheira

New F1 project building plug and moulds

Mensagempor F1madness » Dom, 19 Ago 2012, 19:30

Thought id share my latest project
Working of the previous build and proving well so far thought id start the next version but this time instead of an all wood hull im building plugs to mould them instead
There is some minor tweaks to improve performance after studying the runs with the other F1
So far iv built the lower hull plug and getting it ready to mould,once moulded ill then lay up the 1st lower and build the topdeck directly on it then mould the top half but this will have too be mould in 2 halves due to the design
There is also some changes to the center pod and canopy to make installing the engine etc easier and easier to work on im going to be doing radio box aswell for perfect fitment into the hull this 1 will be inboard version I am working on a 48" new design with a look like no other F1 for outboard
i will be doing an Ob cowl to suit to hide away the exhaust
This is the hull im working off and improved design
DSC01976.jpg

Heres the Lower hull plug
DSC02034.jpg

DSC02036.jpg

DSC02037.jpg

DSC02035.jpg

And here is how it looks now all coated,wetsand and polished up ready for several coats of release wax,hoping to mould it this week coming
DSC02167.jpg

DSC02168.jpg

DSC02169.jpg

DSC02170.jpg

Will update as build progresses
Precisa estar registado e autenticado para ver os ficheiros anexados nesta mensagem.
F1madness

Membro Sénior

Tópicos: 19
Registado: Qui, 17 Mar 2011, 17:24
País: GB Reino Unido

Medalhas: 1
Prémio de Prata

ALERTA

Mostrando apenas a primeira mensagem
Este tópico tem mais 19 respostas

Precisa estar registado e autenticado para ver estas respostas.

Entrar ou Registar

• Tópicos Similares
    Respostas
    Exibições
    Última Mensagem

Voltar para FSR F1 - Tunnel HullTopo